1. Login before becoming a Customer and Vendor must be registered with the site, registration by submitting the requested personal information.
2. Customer agrees that Seller has the right to manage the Customer's personal data in the cases referred to in these Rules and objectives.
3. Seller certifies that the Customer's personal data will be used for identification on the product, ordered the goods.
4. Seller agrees not to disclose the Customer's personal data with the order details to any third parties other than the Seller's partners, providing supply and delivery or other order-related customer services. In other cases, the Customer's personal data may be disclosed when required by the competent authority of the State Ministry of cases provided by law, or by a separate written consent of the customer.
5. Seller undertakes to the Customer's personal data protection legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
6. The Customer undertakes to keep your connection to store data and to disclose them to any third party. Violation of this condition all the rules associated with it the responsibility of the Customer. The client becomes aware of his connection to disclosure shall immediately inform the Seller that having regard to the client message blocks customer access. The re-registration of customer countries agreed separately.